Professional coaching is often described as the most effective way of moving past the present circumstances of your life, career or business, to explore and achieve the most meaningful possibilities fully.
Coaching is a deliberate, focused process utilizing focused conversations to create an environment for Individual Growth, Purposeful Action, and Sustained Improvement
“One key to successful leadership is continuous personal change. Personal change is a reflection of our inner growth and empowerment.” – Robert E. Quinn
What might be possible if you regularly worked to help you identify, focus and follow through on what was most important to you? Your family? Your work team? Your organization?
What sort of changes would be possible if that person provided the right mix of support, insight, challenge, and accountability to keep you motivated, focused and produced accelerated results?
And if that person was an experienced and independent sounding board that held you true to yourself, would you be better able to achieve your most meaningful and fulfilling goals?
WHAT DO PEOPLE WANT FROM A BUSINESS AND PERSONAL COACH?*
- Excellent credentials and many years of coaching experience
- Professional partnership/friendship
- Holistic approach – conversations not just about work but about ongoing life challenges.
- Help in navigating through the challenging aspects of personal and professional change
- Private and public sector business acumen and experience
- Complete and brutal honesty
- Strategies to quickly implement
- Operating in the state of “flow” and how to quickly access “flow”
- Values the coach brings – professionalism, education, strengths, skills, and experience
- Looking for advice on specific situations with a safe environment for discussion (*ICF presentation 2009)
If you’re committed to creating a more fulfilling, meaningful and purposeful life, I look forward to working with you.
HERE ARE THE TYPES OF SERVICES AND ASSESSMENTS WE CAN USE TO HELP THE CLIENTS REACH THEIR GOALS THROUGH THE PROCESS OF SELF-AWARENESS:
Gallup Strengths Finder. Gallup created the science of strengths. From more than 50 years of research to our bestselling books, Gallup’s StrengthsFinder assessments have helped millions of people discover what they do best. Start using your strengths today.
Lominger Voices 360 Assessment. VOICES® is a 360-degree multi-rater tool used by executive coaches, leadership development practitioners, career development coaches, and talent management professionals to assist clients in improving their leadership effectiveness.
Leadership Practices Inventory. Over three million people have taken their first steps towards their leadership best with the Leadership Practices Inventory® (LPI®), a 360-degree assessment tool by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner.
DiSC Assessment. Dealing with people is mostly an art, but applying the science of DiSC to people interactions increases effectiveness and takes some of the mystery out of the process.